EA Solutions is a thriving young company that is growing quickly and is in need of a high-performing Electrical Engineer. At EA Solutions, we provide a work environment for the entrepreneurial engineer. Some key principles to help your success are pursuing new opportunities, making clients satisfied to help ensure repeat business, assist marketing and business development in the growth of your own personal brand, oversee construction administration, and responsible for the production of documents.
Have you ever wanted to start your own business, but don’t have the capital or infrastructure set up? Our engineers are backed by a full professional marketing, business development, accounting, and HR team to help them be successful on their journey here at EA Solutions.
Primary Responsibilities: Design the following,
- Power Distribution
- Medium-Voltage Power Distribution
- Multi-generator Set Systems
- Sustainable / LEED Design
- Emergency Power / Mission Critical
- More services listed on EE Projects
- Licensed PE with qualifications necessary to get licensed in Utah
- 6+ years’ experience
- Graduate of ABET-accredited engineering school
- Good communication skills and enjoys working with people
- Service-oriented and a desire to respond to the needs of the client
- Hands-on Engineer
- Previous use of Revit or CAD MEP
- Gov, DOD, FED, Military, and VA experience is a plus
- Competitive salary and incentive programs
- Full medical and dental for employee, with company contribution to dependent coverage
- 401K with company match contributions
- Company-paid life insurance benefits for employees and dependents
- Paid vacation and holiday
- Company employee training/education contributions
Our organization will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance. We will take affirmative steps to ensure that all of our company’s employment practices are free of discrimination. Such employment practices include, but are not limited to, the following: hiring, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, selection, layoff, disciplinary action, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, and selection for training, including apprenticeship. We will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities whenever possible.