EA Solutions is a thriving young company that is growing quickly and is in need of a high-performing Architectural Designer. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, we also have offices in Tempe, AZ. At EA Solutions, our design and project management professionals deliver meaningful designs, a deeper understanding of project objectives, focused solutions and greater value with an unwavering commitment to excellence. Our clients’ needs drive our organization.
- Performs basic design and technical tasks requiring application of standard techniques and knowledge while working under general supervision
- Eager to learn, highly organized and willing to contribute creatively to the team
- Modifies or creates implementation documents, applying standard architectural techniques, collaborative design computations and procedures as assigned under direction
- Performs routine architectural assignments and may have some design responsibility collaborating with other team members as designated
- Assignments may include higher-level work for training/development purposes
- May attend on-site visits, field reviews and client and/or project meetings as appropriate
- May assist in preparing proposals, presentations, schedules and processing of implementation documentation and samples
- May participate in communication with other disciplines, vendors and contractors to incorporate information into project requirements
- Participates in team meetings to discuss project issues, design and technical issues and coordination with other disciplines
- 3 Years Revit Experience
- Unlicensed architecture school graduate with 3-5 years of experience; responsible for particular parts of a project within parameters set by others.
- Experience with Specifications, Construction Drawings & Building Codes
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner both verbally and in writing
- On the path to Architectural Registration
- Highly Competitive Salary.
- Full Medical, Dental and Life Insurance.
- 401K Match (200% of your contributions up to 6%) *yes, that written correctly!
- Company-paid life insurance benefits for employees and dependents
- Paid vacation and holiday
- Company employee training/education contributions
Our organization will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance. We will take affirmative steps to ensure that all of our company’s employment practices are free of discrimination. Such employment practices include, but are not limited to, the following: hiring, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, selection, layoff, disciplinary action, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, and selection for training, including apprenticeship. We will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities whenever possible.